Monday, January 16, 2012

Salty's

Now I am not normally one to make a commercial plug for any business, but honestly, Salty's on Alki Beach (West Seattle) has what is probably the most amazing buffet known to man. I'm not going to lie--my first plate was all crab, shrimp and oysters. My 5th and last plate? Just crab of course. The smiles in the pictures below well represent the tale of the tape.




Shea and Chelsea are still smiling. They were in loads of pain three plates later.



Lil D enjoying the brunch and the parade of Nutcrackers.



Sheila and I enjoying a beautiful Holiday Season.






The crab table was temporarily out of crab--my face says it all.



Moments later, our server brought the news that the crab table had been restocked. Again, I think my face says it all. Sheila often reminds me that I am an easy read. I, however, have viewed myself over the years as mysterious and pretty much inscrutable. After seeing these pics, I'm ready to believe her view of me. What do you think?









1 comment:

Sydney said...

Remember that one time you went to Saltys FIVE times without me?
Yeah, me too...